Richard Schulze, a renowned American doctor, has revealed one of the most powerful natural antibiotics that can effectively treat various health conditions.
It is prepared as a tonic and it has some pretty powerful effects. It is widely known fact that the best parts of the herbs are contained and preserved in tinctures. But please remember that they are strong and you should always be careful when you take them.
For best results, you should use organic ingredients.
- Red onion
- Ginger root
- Unrefined ACV (apple cider vinegar)
- Habanero peppers (you can use the hottest peppers you can find, if habanero peppers are not available)
How to prepare it:
First, you need to finely chop all the ingredients and then put them in a glass jar. Then pour the apple cider vinegar in the jar so it covers up to three fingers above the ingredients. When you are done, just close the glass jar and shake it.
You need to keep the jar in a dark place for 2 to 6 weeks. The longer the tonic stands, the more its effectiveness increases. Shake the jar every 2-3 days.
You can then strain the mixture with the help of gauze. Pour the liquid out of the jar and press the gauze, so that the remaining juices come out.
Then, you can transfer this tonic in small jars or containers, but it is very important to keep it in a dark place. You can freeze the ingredients that you strained, or you can add them to soups of meals.
This tonic effectively treats a number of health issues and conditions, improves your digestion and boosts your immune system. You can add honey to enhance the taste and you can consume it by sipping. It is important that you consume a lot of water after consuming the remedy.
If you are treating some specific health condition, it is recommended that you take 5 to 6 doses a day, and if you use it as a preventive measure, you can consume one cup every day.
Health benefits that this remedy provides:
- It contains antimicrobial properties and it is packed with acetic acid. It reduces cholesterol levels and it greatly helps with insulin sensitivity.
- It strengthens the immune system
- Regulates the acidity of the body
- Unfiltered vinegar contains a number of beneficial bacteria and fungi, which have powerful probiotic properties.
- It contains large amounts of malic acid, which has anti-fungal, antiviral and antibacterial properties. It also improves the function of the muscles and boosts the energy.