Almost every one of us keeps laurel leaves in our homes. It is an aromatic tree that is used for spicing dishes all around the world.
This plant also has a positive impact on your physical health as well. It can be used to heal and treat many conditions.
The list of benefits that laurel leaf brings to the table
- It is perfect for calming the nerves
- It is very effective when cleansing the colon
- It will make you easier to focus
- It can treat varicose veins and joint pain
- It improves the immune system
Laurel oil recipe
- Olive oil (250ml)
- Bay leaves (30 grams)
How to prepare it:
You will first need to grind the bay leaves and then pour the olive oil over the leaves. Then, place this mixture in a glass jar, close it and leave it in a cold and dark place for 14 days.
After two weeks, strain the mixture using a gauze and then transfer the strained oil in another container.
Health benefits of laurel oil
- It will treat joint pain, by massaging it on the affected area
- Effectively treats migraines and ear pains
- You can remove your headache by rubbing it on your temples
- It can reduce body temperature
- It improves digestion and intestine work
- It is perfect for hepatic issues
- It will eliminate pimples and acne
- You can use this oil as a lotion if you ever experience some kind of skin problems