We all want our teeth to look pearly white and to have a great smile.
In this article we are going to talk about a natural, safe and efficient way to whiten your teeth and get the smile that you are dreaming of. Many people spend great sums of money on tooth whitening products, and many of those products do not even work. On top of that, they come with numerous risk such as:
- Oral infections
- Teeth becoming translucent
- Brittle teeth
- Gum irritation
- Gum receding
- The teeth will become yellow much faster than before
This means that despite having some short-term effects, they can cause some pretty serious health issues.
Turmeric belongs to the group of the most beneficial superfoods out there. Despite being yellow in color, it will whiten your teeth with greater efficiency than those commercial treatments.
How to use it?
You can use this spice by either mixing it with some water or you can prepare this mixture:
- ½ to 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- One tablespoon of coconut oil
- Little peppermint oil
Dip the toothbrush in water and then dip it in the previously prepared paste. After that brush your teeth as you usually do and leave the paste to act for three to five minutes. Then spit the paste and rinse your mouth with water. Repeat this process every day for 7 days, and the results will be truly amazing.
Turmeric benefits your oral health
- Oral infections and toothaches
Turmeric contains strong antibacterial and anti-viral properties which can effectively fight oral infections and toothaches.
- Gum reddening and irritation
The strong antibacterial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties of the turmeric can treat the irritations and the inflammation in the oral cavity.
- Decalcify your pineal gland
The pineal gland represents a very important part of the human nervous system. It is located in the center of the brain and it regulates various hormones. The over-the-counter products contain ingredients that can damage this gland, while turmeric has properties that will optimize its function.
- Prevent damage to the brain
Turmeric is a great ally in the fight against the damaging effects of fluoride. Fluoride can be found in toothpastes, antibiotics, drinking water, non-stick pans etc.
According to the scientists, it is very toxic to our body and brain, and the curcumin, which is the active ingredient of turmeric, can prevent such damage.
Facts about turmeric
- Turmeric has been used for thousands of years, and gained popularity only recently. It has been initially used in India and then in Africa, the Caribbean and Asia.
- It can be easily incorporated in the daily diet, and it can be added to smoothies and dishes. It can be taken in form of capsules, or you can juice its root.
- It is beneficial for every organ in the body. It is very effective and safe and it does not cause side-effects.
According to the scientists, turmeric can provide more than 600 health benefits, and some of them are:
- Improves eye health
- Treats inflammation
- Can fight brain tumors
- Significantly lowers the risk of Alzheimer’s disease
- Improves the symptoms/lowers the risk of prostate and skin cancer, metastasis, myeloma and leukemia
- Destroys bacteria
- Detoxifies the liver
- Can help in weight loss
- Treats the symptoms of arthritis
- Prevents the aging process
- Treats depression
- Lowers the risk of heart attacks by a whopping 65%!
- Can prevent heart diseases
- Improves sleep
- Natural painkiller
- Helps the people suffering from Parkinson’s disease
All of these facts tell us that there is no obvious reason to avoid this superfood.