Uncategorized

Their son lost his life after being with his girlfriend! They were shocked when they found out the reason! (all parents should know this)


What you are about to read is stunning to say the least.

A teenager died after his girlfriend gave him a love bite. Blood clot was formed from the hickey that lead to stroke. Julio Macias Gonzalez, a 17-year-old from Mexico City raised the alarms when he started convulsing on the dinner table. It was his girlfriend’s idea to give him a hickey prior to that night. The blood clot that was formed traveled to the boy’s brain with tragic consequences. He was immediately transferred to the hospital but the doctors had no choice but to declare death.

The relatives of the boy are blaming his 24-year girlfriend for his death. This is not the first time that something like this happened because some years back, a 44-year-old woman in New Zealand had a stroke that left her paralyzed, and according to the doctors, the reason was a hickey in her left arm. She had damage to her chief artery in the neck.

What happened is that the suction created a blood clot which travelled to her heart. Doctors say that the suction causes the blood vessels below the skin to burst, which is the primary reason why the marks stay there for a prolonged period of time. Hickeys are dangerous because they can lead to the creation of blood clots that can cause strokes. The swelling can be treated with ice.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Most Popular

To Top