Researchers have confirmed that inflammation is the main cause of chronic health issues and diseases.
The inflammation is the natural response of the human body, which tries to repair some tissue injury. When this lasts for an extended period of time, it typically goes out of control, and it becomes chronic. Chronic inflammation is often time a result of some diet that is rich in processed foods, so the best way to deal with it and prevent it from happening is to avoid these foods.
The 3 main causes of chronic inflammation:
- Processed foods and drinks
Processed foods that are sold in the markets, like pastries, fizzy drinks, desserts, snacks, processed soups etc. do not contain any health benefits, because they have been stripped of all the beneficial nutrients in the process of production.
- Fried foods
Deep fried foods will negatively affect your overall health and they will promote inflammation. This happens because of the fact that the oil that is used in the preparation process, lacks its natural nutrients, and it has been converted into some kind of toxin that will overload the elimination system in the body, and lead to inflammation.
- Foods that lead to allergy
You need to avoid all the foods that trigger some allergic reaction in your body because they can negatively affect the process of inflammation. Common allergens are gluten, eggs, milk dairy and many others.
Luckily there are foods that can help you treat chronic inflammations like:
- Ginger – because it contains potent anti-inflammatory properties.
- Coconut oil – because when you cook with this oil, it cannot destroy the nutrients of the food that you are cooking, and it is easily digested.
- Cayenne pepper – it contains capsaicin, which is a very potent anti-inflammatory agent.
- Fish – it is packed with natural anti-inflammatory properties and can stimulate the production of hormones that relieve the pain in the body.
The bottom line is, that you need to learn how to fight inflammation and support your overall health, but in a way that is completely natural!