Health

Man gets tapeworms after eating Sashimi?

You should read this article if you are a sushi lover. You need to know where the sushi that you are eating is coming from, and whether or not is prepared correctly.

If it is not prepared the way it should be, then it can cause lots of health problems, as was the case with this Chinese individual.

He felt a severe stomachache and itchiness in his skin after eating a serving of Sashimi, and then he immediately went to the doctor to seek a professional opinion. It was there when he received the news that his body was infected and it was full of parasitic tapeworms.

These worms are present in most types of fish and they can appear in humans after excessive consumption of undercooked and raw fish.

The most common symptoms that appear when these worms are present in your body are:

  • Discomfort or pain in the abdominal area
  • Diarrhea
  • Weakness
  • Weight loss (this is the most notable one)
  • Insomnia
  • Dizziness
  • Malnutrition
  • Jaundice

But the most terrifying of them all are actually the fatal consequences that can happen after your body is loaded with these worms. They can reach your brain and live inside of it for years and can stay hidden and undetected for a long time.

According to many studies, the health problems that you might experience after consuming a raw or undercooked fish are extremely dangerous. These parasites can also react to the other foods that you are ingesting.

The bottom line here is that you need to trust the source where your sashimi comes from and if you are not sure about that it is best to not eat it.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

To Top