Massage is the number one therapy technique to reduce stress and relax your muscles.
Several studies have shown that massage has many other health benefits, so it actually functions as a natural remedy.
Feet have many pressure points which are related to different parts of the body. In fact, there’s a reflexology map of the entire body in the feet.
By massaging and stimulating the pressure points on the feet, you’ll improve your overall health. You’ll feel better almost instantly.
While performing the massage, you’ll need lotion, cream, or oil. This method will soften your feet, remove hard foot skin, and reduce calluses.
For optimal results, massage your feet for 10-15 minutes.
What are the positive effects of foot massage?
- It benefits your immune system, because it increases its capacity.
- Helps fight diseases.
- Reduces pain, neck stiffness, and muscle tension caused by too much exercise.
- Speeds up your metabolism.
- Improves the appearance of your skin.
- Eliminates lactic acid which accumulates in the muscle tissue.
- Reduces the symptoms of edema.
- Relieves the discomfort of restless leg syndrome.
- Promotes weight loss and tones your muscles.
- Supports digestion by loosening tense muscles.
- Relieves breathing difficulties and sinus pressure.
- Reduces the number of migraine attacks.
- Improves your blood circulation.
- Stimulates perspiration and acts as a natural detox treatment.
- Activates your body function.
- Helps in muscle growth.
- Improves your mental health.
Massage your feet every night before you go to sleep to experience these health benefits.
We hope you find this article useful.
Thank you for your attention.