General

What are the health benefits of eating two eggs every day?


There are many scientific findings that conclude that the yolks contain cholesterol that can cause your cholesterol levels to rise in a way that is unhealthy.

But, that is what the old studies say, and the new ones suggest that the natural cholesterol which your body produces, will naturally decrease its production once cholesterol that can be found in other foods is introduced into your system.

What is more, cholesterol has a huge impact on the ability of your body to create testosterone, cortisol, and estrogen. One recent study confirmed that 70 percent of the subjects that were consuming one to three whole eggs every day, did not experience any negative effects on their cholesterol levels, while the other 30 percent had a change in their LDL (bad cholesterol).

It is also important to note that the only people that were negatively affected by the consumption of eggs, are individuals that are suffering from diabetes, and in these individuals, an increased risk of heart disease was found.

The modern studies have debunked the negative myths about eggs, and they show that daily consumption of eggs can, in fact, have a positive impact on our overall health. Eggs are packed with proteins of the highest quality, and they also contain choline, which is a nutrient that is critical for the proper function of the brain.

Authority Nutrition reports that as much as 90 percent of the population is deficient is choline, which eggs contain in huge amounts. If you want to know more about the benefits and healthy nutrients that are found in eggs, watch the video below.

When you start your day with eggs, you will feel much fuller, which can control your weight because you will be less hungry during the day. One or two eggs in a day is the amount that is agreed to be safe, and it will provide you with all the minerals and nutrients that you need.

Also, make sure that the eggs that you are consuming are organic, because their non-organic counterparts are not as healthy.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Most Popular

To Top