Ginger is one of the most powerful foods in the world, because it contains potent anti-parasitic, anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties.
Ginger is packed with magnesium, Vitamin C and other minerals which are extremely beneficial for our overall health. It is known by its long history of use for improving immunity and digestion, fighting cardiovascular diseases, relieving pain, asthma and other diseases.
One cup of got ginger tea can beat cold in winter much more efficiently than other beverages. Ginger tea provides many health benefits like:
- It can enhance the immune system and can fight infections, because it is packed with antioxidants.
- It is efficient against viruses that cause influenza, cold sores and colds.
- Ginger can effectively improve circulation, as well as the delivery of minerals, vitamins and oxygen.
- It can treat sore muscles, headache, flu, cold and can relieve pains.
- Ginger tea can reduce the risk of stroke.
Ginger tea recipe
- Organic honey
- Quarter teaspoon of ground ginger
- Quarter teaspoon of ground turmeric
- Coconut milk
- One cup of water
How to prepare it:
The preparation process of ginger tea is very simple. You just need to boil the water, then add the ginger and turmeric in it, and let it simmer for up to ten minutes. Finally, add the milk and strain the tea in a cup.