The herpes simplex virus causes an infection, known as oral herpes.
It causes small sores and painful blisters in the area around the lips. People usually use antiviral pills to treat this common problem, but they are not always effective. Try this simple and natural solution to heal the herpes.
Herpes simplex is rarely dangerous, but they form in the same area each time they are caused by the herpes simplex virus and can develop into recurring oral herpes.
Moreover, it affects your aesthetic appearance.
Fortunately, this natural remedy will help you get rid of the oral herpes and prevent future occurrence. You’ll only need one ingredient – garlic clove.
Just follow these simple instructions:
First, chop the garlic clove. Then, apply it on the blister. Leave it to act for 10 minutes. Rinse the area with lukewarm water. Repeat the procedure five times and within 12 hours and the sores will disappear completely. If the herpes covers a larger area, repeat the same treatment for 2 days.
Garlic has potent anti-inflammatory properties and strengthens your immune system. It is a rich source of calcium, iron, sulfur, and phosphorous, and a variety of vitamins. This healthy herb acts as a natural antibiotic.
Other health benefits of garlic:
- Reduces high blood pressure.
- Breaks down fat in the blood.
- Its potent antioxidant activity prevents the development of cancer.
- Strengthens your blood vessels.
- Treats atherosclerosis.
- Treats rheumatism and reduces pain and inflammation.
- It is recommended to people diagnosed with diabetes.
- Protects your heart health.
- Reduces headaches.
- Reduces anxiety.
- Helps prevent fatigue.
- It is the most effective natural remedy for chronic cough and asthma.
- Detoxifies your body.
- Improves blood circulation.
- It is beneficial in the prevention of thrombosis.