A toned and flat stomach is everyone’s wish, but sometimes it very hard to achieve that.
First, you should cut down on sugar, snacks, processed foods, and carbonated drinks. Then, be physically active for at least 30 minutes a day, 3 times a week. In this way, you will speed up the process of losing fat and you will boost your energy.
The following weight loss plan consists of 3 important steps which has been proven as a very effective method when it comes to losing weight the healthy way.
Step number 1
- Cut down on refined sugar, but make sure you do that gradually.
- Cut down on sweetened drinks.
- Reduce the intake of starchy vegetables.
- Don’t consume alcohol.
- Eat more apples.
Step number 2
- Fresh vegetables should be part of your everyday diet, especially beans.
- Incorporate greens to your breakfast.
- Add them to your lunch and dinner too, especially cruciferous vegetables.
- Eat foods which are high in fiber, such as peas, Brussels sprouts, spinach, whole grains, and so on.
- People with unstable blood glucose level are recommended to eat more kale, celery, and parsley.
- Consume lime juice.
- Mix 6 tablespoons of hemp seeds and 3 tablespoons of ground flaxseed and add this mixture to your dinner.
- Substitute butter with coconut oil.
- Consume protein-rich foods such as eggs, almonds, chicken breast, Greek yogurt, and broccoli.
Step number 3
- Measure your portions.
- Have 5 smaller meals instead of 3 large ones.
- Drink herbal teas.
- You shouldn’t eat anything after 7 pm.
- You should never skip breakfast.
- Start cardio exercises to increase your heart rate. You can try running or riding a bike. Consult a fitness trainer.
- Start low-intensity workouts for 30 minutes a day.
- Then, lift light weights to tone your muscles.
- Climb the stairs.
All in all, this weight loss plan is based on working out and following a balanced diet. These things are the key to fit and perfectly shaped body.
Thank you for your attention.