Everyone at some point, felt guilty after a substantial dinner. Luckily, there is an answer to all those times you have felt bloated and full.
The most important thing for you is to avoid blending strong food and liquids. This means that you should drink the glass of water or juice, at least an hour after you finish with your meal.
The reason for that is fairly simple. Your digestive framework needs approximately one hour to digest the food, and adding liquids to this procedure makes it impossible for your stomach to do its job.
When you combine food and liquid, the liquids use all the digestive acids, and that means that the food will take much longer to process. This can make you feel bloated after a meal. With the help of the drink that we are going to show you today, you will be able to lose this feeling, and also you will lose a couple of pounds.
- A large ripe grapefruit
- One tablespoon of honey
How to prepare it:
Cut the grapefruit in half and remove the mash with a spoon. Then, put the mash, along with the honey in a blender and mix until you get a homogenous mixture. This represents one serving, so it will be necessary to repeat this process after each supper. Drink this mix an hour after your dinner.
This drink will help you lose weight, and will help you with your general health. Grapefruit is high in nutrients and low in calories and it contains calcium, thiamin, niacin, potassium, manganese, copper, zinc, phosphorus and vitamins A, C, E. Each of these minerals and vitamins help with different issues and conditions:
- Reduces the risk of heart attack and coronary illness
- Grapefruit encourages weight reduction
- It treats circulation problems caused by choline, lycopene and abnormal states of fiber
- Manages the processing issues and battles blockage
- Helps with asthma
- It is effective hydrator because it contains 91% water
- It takes care of skin inflammation, wrinkles and other skin issues.
- It fights free radicals that can at some point, cause cancer.