One of the most versatile ingredients in the household is definitely apple cider vinegar. It offers tons of health benefits. It can reduce the levels of blood sugar, it can boost the metabolism and it will improve digestion.
ACV is also an effective treatment for weight loss, because it contains catalysts and acids that can help this process. When a person is overweight, it can influence its entire health, and can lead to problems like heart disease, diabetes and in some cases, cancer. By losing the excess of pounds, the overall health will drastically improve.
Apple cider vinegar can speed up this process.
Apple cider vinegar diet
- 1-3 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar
- One glass of lukewarm water
- One teaspoon of honey (optional)
How to prepare it:
Add the apple cider vinegar to a glass of water and drink this mixture twice a day, before dinner and breakfast.
The results will come after couple of weeks. This mixture will also boost your immune system and it will improve your digestion.
Just make sure that the apple cider vinegar you are using is unfiltered. It can be easily recognized by the grainy substance at the bottom of the bottle, which contains all the nutrients that are essential for this diet.
Other ways to incorporate apple cider vinegar in your diet
- Add it into your tea, coffee or soft drinks.
- Add a couple of tablespoons of ACV in a bottle of water. This fat burning mixture can be ingested throughout the day.
- You can put a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar on your salad, or you can mix it with the salad dressing.
Remember that you should always use diluted apple cider vinegar, because if you don’t, it can damage your tooth enamel.