Tea is one of the most popular drinks in the world.
Drinking tea is one of the best ways to start your day. Only one tea bag can turn the hot water into a special, refreshing drink. But, did you know that there are many things you can do with tea bags?
Have a look at the following ways on how to use already used tea bags and you will never throw them again:
- Black tea contains tannic acid, which helps moisturize sunburned skin.
- In a container, store used black tea bags in the fridge. Keep them for a few days. Then, use the tea bags to reduce the swelling under the eyes.
- Use the same tea bags to treat small burns.
- Use green tea bags to get rid of warts.
- Use dry tea bags to neutralize shoe odor.
- Put a tea bag along with your dishes in a sink filled with water. With this method way you will remove grease easier.
- You can also use a cooled tea bag and a rag to clean your mirror.
- Tea bags can also be used to neutralize the odor that sticks to your hands after chopping onions.
- If you put tea bags in the soil, they will lower the pH level in it. In this way, your plants will grow free of fungus.
You can use strong black tea to marinate meat. Let it soak for a few hours or overnight, before you put it in the oven. Black tea will add subtle flavor to the meat.