We all want to buy products that are healthier and better for us, but these products often times cost a small fortune.
One trip to the store to buy products like toothpaste, shampoo, face moisturizer etc. can cost a lot of money, if you opt for the ones that are considered to be of highest quality. You can always save some money by buying the products that are cheaper, but these products will often time put your health in danger. The question is, how can we get the best out of the two worlds? In this article, we are going to show you three products that you can purchase for less than 20$, and these products will maintain your overall health and take care of your beauty.
Apple cider vinegar
The apple cider vinegar that you buy, must be unheated, unfiltered, unpasteurized and raw because only this type of apple cider vinegar will provide all the health benefits that it is supposed to provide. Bragg’s is the best brand that you can get.
The reason why you need to buy it is that it is beneficial for our skin, hair and even has some uses in our home. Also, it has the ability to eliminate chemicals and unwanted pathogens.
How to use it:
- Facial toner – take a cotton ball and soak it in apple cider vinegar (one part apple cider vinegar and two parts water), and then place it on your face. This will reduce the appearance of scars, aging spots, and acne.
- Hair rinse – in a cup of water you will need to add half a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and stir it well. Then, wash your hair with this mixture or soak it in, immediately after taking a shower. It will remove any buildups on your hair and it will give it an amazing glow.
- Morning energizer – take a glass full of water, and then add two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, stir it well and then drink it.
Please remember that not every brand of coconut oil is made the same way. That is the reason why you need to take a proper look at the label on the back of it and try to find if it is organic, unfiltered, fair trade, cold pressed, and extra virgin. You can look for Kelapo, which is a brand that can be found in almost every grocery store, and it costs around 9$. But, the one that we recommend s Niulife, because it is a high-quality brand.
Coconut oil will:
- Promote weight loss
- It is packed with lauric acid, which can kill fungi, viruses, and bacteria.
- Boost the function of your brain
- It will increase the energy expenditure when you consume it
- Improves the levels of blood cholesterol
- The fatty acids that it contains, have strong medicinal properties
It is an oil that can be used for cooking and baking, as a makeup remover, conditioner, moisturizer, energy booster and in the technique known as oil pulling.
We suggest that you go for a pure baking soda, from a brand called Bob’s Red Mill.
The reason why you need to have it in your home is because it is very cheap (around 3$) and because of the fact that it can replace a number of beauty products.
How to use it:
- Natural deodorant – mix a little bit of water, and one teaspoon of baking soda, and you will get a pasty mixture that you can rub under your arms, in order to prevent bad body smells.
- Toothpaste – take your toothbrush and then dip it in baking soda, and then wash your teeth with it. This will remove plaque and it will improve your oral hygiene.
- Hair wash – when you wash your hair, you will need to get baking soda and then rub it into your hair, in the same way as you apply your shampoo. This is a technique which will protect your hair, and improve its texture as well.
- Gentle exfoliant – the paste that we mentioned in the natural deodorant section, can also be used in the shower, to rub it on your face, which will exfoliate your skin. After doing that, your face will be soft and smooth.
If you are already using some of these products, keep using them. And if the products that we mentioned today are new for you, you need to start using them as soon as possible and include them in your daily routine.