Foods like oils, kiwi and flax seeds, contain tons of omega 3 acids. Omega 6 can be found in avocados, vegetable oil, and nuts.
According to multiple studies, the benefits of chia seeds are far greater than we thought, so today, we are going to talk about these seeds.
Chia seeds and digestion
In order to find out the health benefits of chia seeds, just put them in water and wait until they turn into a glutinous solution.
The same thing will happen in our stomach, which means that chia seeds are extremely beneficial for our digestive system. These seeds are a great source of fiber, and they can effectively prevent the quick breakdown of carbohydrates.
Health benefits and nutritional profile of chia seeds:
- These seeds contain 19 amino acids
- They contain tons of fiber, which means that they are great for our digestive system.
- They are gluten-free
- Chia seeds contain 20 percent omega 3 ALA, which makes them beneficial for the brain
- They contain 8 times more omega than salmon
- They have two times more potassium than a banana
- They have seven times more vitamin C than oranges
- Chia seeds contain five times more calcium than milk
- They also contain three times more iron than spinach
- These seeds can improve the condition of your nails, hair, and skin
- They can also balance your glucose levels
- They are very effective substitute for eggs
- Chia seeds can also be mixed with some water or juice, or used in salads