There are many people that just adore drinking beer. They often consume it with different meals, and it contains the same amount of antioxidants as wine does, and it is rich in vitamin B and protein.
If you drink it in moderate amounts, we will give you 10 good reasons to continue to do so:
- It strengthens the bones – scientists have proven that beer contains silicon that can increase the density of the bones.
- Lowers cholesterol – it is packed with fiber which can lower the levels of bad cholesterol.
- It supports the proper function of the kidneys – According to the scientists, one bottle of beer can reduce the risk of kidney stones by a whopping 40%.
- It will prevent your blood from clotting – It contains ingredients that are responsible for keeping your blood from clotting.
- It will raise the levels of vitamin B – beer is packed with B1, B2, B12 and B6 vitamins, and the studies show that people that drink beer have 30% more vitamin B6 than the ones who don’t.
- Beer can lower the risk of heart attack – Moderate beer drinkers have up to 60 percent lower risk of having a heart attack, than those people who don’t drink beer at all.
- It can boost your memory – The ones that like to drink beer generally have a reduced risk of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Beer can rejuvenate your skin – because it is packed with vitamins, beer can regenerate skin cells and it can impact the pigmentation in a positive manner, which in turn will make your skin smooth.
- It can treat insomnia – people that are suffering from insomnia, can benefit from this drink, because it contains lactoflavin and nicotinic acid, which will make you want to go to sleep.
- It will manage the stress – According to the researchers at the University of Montreal, just two glasses of this alcoholic drink can lower the work related anxiety and stress.