The statistics shows that 1 in 10 people develop kidney stones at some point in their life.
Insufficient water intake, salty and sugary foods, consuming high-fructose corn syrup, lack of physical activity, obesity, infections, and genetics are one of the major factors which increase the risk for developing kidney stones.
When waste materials in the urine don’t dissolve completely, crystals start to develop. If left untreated, these crystals form into solid formations and lead to the development of kidneys. Kidney stones may be very painful. Smaller stones don’t cause severe pain.
How to prevent kidney stone formation?
- Avoid consuming foods which are high in calcium.
- Avoid consuming foods which are high in sodium.
- Reduce the intake of animal protein foods.
- Consume more lemons. This citrus fruit is high in citric acid, which dissolves calcium crystals.
- Cut down on foods like soybeans, hazelnuts, cashews, peanuts, almonds, black tea, and spinach.
- Watermelon acts a natural diuretic. Its high water content, stimulates the removal of kidney stones.
- Bananas are a high source of potassium, and potassium dissolves kidney stones.
- Always drink a glass of water before you go to bed.
This natural juice will help you cleanse your kidneys and remove kidney stones naturally. Also, this juice will improve your overall health.
- 4 slices of watermelon
- 1 lemon
- 1 orange (peeled)
- 1 apple
- 4 ice cubes
Make sure you use organic fruits.
All you have to do is put these ingredients in a blender and blend them. Your juice is ready. This juice has potent detoxifying properties, so you can drink it every day. or few times in a week.
Enjoy its refreshing taste.
Thank you for your attention.