We are living in a world that is filled with chemicals. Most of the products that we use in our everyday lives contain some sort of chemicals.
These chemicals are located in the water that we drink, in the air that we breathe, and almost everything that we touch contains some sort of chemical in it. Because of that, regular detoxification of our body is very important for our overall health. The toxins that accumulate in our body can be very dangerous and can cause fatigue, headaches and a number of chronic diseases.
The “do it yourself” detox bath:
- Handful of Epsom salt
- Ten drops of essential oil of your choosing
- Half a cup of baking soda
You can use one of the following essential oils:
- Peppermint – effectively treats tiredness
- Lavender – It relaxes and calms your body
- Cedarwood – treats anxiety
- Rosemary and chamomile – treats headache
- Grapefruit – regenerates your body
How to prepare it:
- Fill your bath with hot water, and add all the ingredients in it.
- Spend around 20 minutes in the bath, and try to relax. Your body will sweat and remove the toxins, while absorbing the ingredients at the same time.
- Take a cold shower to wash the ingredients off.
- You will need to drink plenty of water during the bath and after it. This will greatly help the process of detoxification.