Flaxseeds offer many health benefits, especially if you consume them every day.
They are at the top of the healthiest foods, because they are very good for your health.
To be more specific, flaxseeds are a rich source of digestible proteins, omega-3, and lignans, soluble fiber, and phenolic compounds. So, no wonder that flasseeds are part of every healthy diet.
This is what happens in your body if you consume flaxseeds every day, for one month.
- It is rich in omega-3 fatty acids which improve your overall health.
- It lowers the bad cholesterol levels by 50%.
- It lowers triglycerides by 25-60%. High triglycerides may increase the risk of heart disease.
- It stabilizes your blood sugar levels, hence preventing diabetes.
- It is interesting to know that 3 tablespoons of flaxseed oil contain the same amount of omega-6 fatty acids and omega-9 fatty acids as 1/2 kilogram of fish. These fatty acids are essential, because protect your heart health.
- Flaxseeds are rich in fiber, which improves your digestive system’s health and prevents constipation.
- The lignans found in flaxseeds prevent osteoporosis, heart disease and cancer. They also ease the symptoms of arthritis. They fight inflammations in your body.
- Flasxeeds keep you fuller longer and reduce your food cravings. This food boosts your metabolism and speeds up the process of losing weight.
This is a short list of the health benefits of flaxseeds. Start consuming them right now and you will soon feel the difference in your health.
Thank you for your attention.